Baltimore County civil ceremony
Marriage and divorce files can be obtained from the Clerk associated with the legal for Baltimore County.
County Courts BuildingPhone: 410-887-2614
Workplace hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Relationship permits are given because of the Clerk for the Court for Baltimore County. The permit is good for ceremonies occurring within Baltimore County after a 48-hour waiting duration and expires after half a year. A fee of $35 (money just) is needed at time of concern.
It is only necessary for someone to apply for the license. Please bring the next information for both applicants:
- Social Security number
- Host to delivery
- Marital condition
If divorced or widowed, supply the specific time and name of this county and condition when the breakup or demise occurred both for people. This applies for many divorces and deaths. Identification isn't needed unless under age 18. Eighteen is the appropriate age it's possible to be married without parental permission.
Civil Ceremonies are available. Phone the License division at 410-887-2607 to find out more.
Copies of wedding certificates can be obtained by mail or perhaps in person from Clerk of the legal for Baltimore County. The expense of the certificate is $5.50 and must certanly be compensated by cash, check or cash purchase or bank card.
To request a married relationship certification, kindly bring with you:
- Wife's complete maiden title (very first, middle and final)
- Husband's name (first, middle and last)
- Date of wedding (month, day and 12 months)
- Cash, check or cash purchase for $5.50 made off to Clerk of the Court or a valid Visa or MasterCard card including a photo ID with a target
To request a married relationship certification by mail, be sure to integrate:
- Check or money order for $5.50 made out to Clerk of this Court. Out-of-state inspections aren't acknowledged; cash instructions just
- Applicant’s mailing target
Mail the request to .
Call the License Department at 410-887-2607 for more information.
Divorce Decrees and Annulments
Copies of separation decrees or annulments of marriage can be obtained by mail or perhaps in person from Clerk of Court for Baltimore County. There is no cost for confirmation of breakup or annulment. Copies of this decree or annulment tend to be $.50 per web page and must be paid by money, check or money order. Bank cards are allowed for repayment of costs totaling $5 or more. An avowed copy is yet another $5.
To request a separation decree or annulment of relationship, be sure to bring to you:
- Situation quantity, if offered OR
- Name (very first, middle, last ) of both functions
- Cash, check or money order for $.50 per web page made out to Clerk of this legal.
- Extra $5 if requesting a certified content
- Picture ID with an address if spending by bank card.
To request a divorce proceedings decree or annulment of wedding by mail, be sure to feature:
- Full name (initially, center, last) of both events
- Whether you want divorce or separation decree or annulment of wedding
- Check always or cash purchase for $.50 per web page made off to Clerk for the legal. Out-of-state inspections aren't acknowledged; cash requests just
- Applicant's mailing target
Verification of Divorce or Annulment
Verification of divorce or separation or annulment can be offered by the Maryland Crucial Statistics management from January 1, 1992 for this for $12. The unit can validate the names for the individuals divorced, the kind of breakup action, the county in which the separation took place therefore the date regarding the decree. It cannot provide the official separation decree or annulment of marriage. Verification of separation is accepted by certain companies pursuing evidence of divorce or separation or annulment.
Share this Post
Definition civil ceremony
The chapel should focus on marriage as a sacrament and then leave civil marriages to a local judge. Sounding Boards are one…Read More
Getting married civil ceremony
Wedding licenses might obtained at the County Clerk s Division regarding the Sonoma County Clerk-Recorder-Assessor s Office…Read More